Page 1 of 3
Last Updated: June 23, 2008
Information we collect about you
In General. We may collect personal information that can identify you such as your name and e-mail address and other information that does not identify you. When you provide personal information through our website, the information may be sent to servers located in the United States and other countries around the world.
- Information you provide. We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our website or provide to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information). We also may request information about your interests and activities, your gender and age, your location (such as zip code and/or country), and other demographic information and we may ask you to complete a survey or send us a review.
- Information from other sources. We may also periodically obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from business partners, contractors, and other third parties and add it to our account information or other information we have collected. Examples of information that we may receive include: updated billing address information, Venue/Seating print and email history, and additional demographic information.
- Information about others. We may also collect and store personal information about other people that you provide to us. If you use our website to send others (friends, relatives, colleagues, etc.) emails, PDFs, information that may interest them, referrals or messages through our system, we may store your personal information, and the personal information of each such recipient. We use referrals' contact information to allow them to respond to your recommendation. At your request, we may send Reminders to referrals and display their email addresses on your dashboard and referrals page. We also may send a post-referral email to you and your referrals as reminders or follow-ups. If you use our email service to send PDFs to Print Vendors or others, we use the information you provide in your emails to send it to you and others to whom you have requested it be sent. Other than as described in this Policy we will not intentionally sell or otherwise disclose contact information you submit to any third party. We may also collect referrals' and email recipients' contact information in order to provide certain services through our Site, such as promotional offers and free upgrades.
- Information collected automatically. We automatically collect information from your browser when you visit our website. This information includes your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us (see "Cookies" below), and the referring website address.
- Cookies. When you visit our website, we may assign your computer one or more cookies, to facilitate access to our site and to personalize your online experience. For example, when you sign in to our website, we will record your user ID, information to identify your computer, and the name on your user or member account in the cookie file on your computer. We also may record your password in this cookie file, if you indicated that you would like your password saved for automatic sign-in. For security purposes, we will encrypt any usernames, passwords, and other user or member account-related data that we store in such cookies. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our site, such as the web pages you visit (through advertising or other), the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our site. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on our website. The "Help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
- Other Technologies. We may use standard Internet technology, such as pixel tags, web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of our site. We also may include web beacons in promotional or other e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. We also may receive an anonymous identification number if you come to our site from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer our website visitors to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, or other activities.
How we use the information we collect
In general. We may use information that we collect about you, including anonymous and personal information:
- to deliver PDFs, emails, and/or other products and services that you have requested;
- facilitate the delivery and processing of order through print vendors (Venues, Sections, Seating Cards, Attendee Lists, etc.).
- manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
- communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either for Musikal Chairs, Lyrek CEMS, or other third parties;
- display content and advertising tailored to your interests; develop and display advertising on other sites;
- verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes;
- enforce our terms and conditions;
- manage our business and
- as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
Financial information. We may use financial information or payment method to process payment for any purchases made on our website, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
Please review "Your choices about collection and use of your information" below.
With whom we share your information
We want you to understand when and with whom we may share personal or anonymous information we have collected about you or your activities on our web site or while using our services.